2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oxford's Trinity College, established in 1555, is renowned for its excellence in the scientific field and among its students we can find Nobel Prizes and Prime Ministers.
The crest represents three griffin heads and four lilies, all of which golden and blue alternatively.
The sweatshirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Trinity College.
– Long sleeves sweatshirt with adjustable hood and contrasting internal colour
– 100% cotton
– 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Band inserts in the collar
– Two front kangaroo pockets
– Zip fastening
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left and embroidery with name and foundation year of the college on the top right
– Wash at 30° C