2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Magdalen College is the college of liberal arts and its foundation dates back to 1458. Among the excellent personalities who attended this college there's also the famous poet and writer Oscar Wilde. The college motto is "Sicut lilium" (=like the lily), lilies which are also on the university crest.
The sweatshirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Magdalen College.
– Long sleeves raglan sweatshirt with contrasting colour inserts
– 100% cotton
– 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Band inserts in the collar, ribbed cuffs and hem
– Two front kangaroo pockets
– Zip fastening
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left and rear gabardine appliques with the name of the college
– Wash at 30° C